Why become a Sponsor?
The range of benefits available varies from project to project, and will be subject to negotiation and agreement. Some of the key benefits available to business partners include the following.
- Involvement with the largest Fire Department in Australia and the world with expertise recognised worldwide and prevention programs which have been widely recognised for innovation and effectiveness.
- Association with a community-oriented organisation with an excellent reputation, high public trust and credibility, and a highly-recognisable corporate identity.
- Association with, and access to, population segments across NSW that align with your target markets.
- Association with programs and activities with strong positive values that correspond to those being promoted by your organisation.
- Corporate branding/logo recognition on Fire & Rescue NSW (FRNSW) promotional resources.
- Acknowledgement on displays and at events which FRNSW is running.
- Naming rights (on selected projects such as Scholarships).
- A range of publicity opportunities to promote the sponsor's involvement in, and support for, these projects.
- Differentiation in a crowded marketplace
- Strategic positioning of your organisation as a partner of FRNSW.
- Licence to use FRNSW Intellectual Property
- Category exclusivity
Partnerships, Evaluation and Marketing Team Leader
Community Engagement Unit
Phone: 9742 7358
Mobile: 0408 297 759