Activity 1: Cause and effect
To discuss with students the consequences of various driving behaviours and risk factors.
- recall the risk factors associated with road traffic accidents
- discuss the consequences
- reflect on how consequences impact on individuals and groups
- value the need for considering the consequences of a given situation
- Brainstorm, as a class group, the risk factors presented in the RescuED presentation.
- Have students complete Activity sheet 1: Report planner (PDF, 19KB)
- Individual analysis of one risk factor using the report planner as a framework