Building Fire Safety
This building and fire safety industry portal has been published to assist industry professionals including architects, building owners/managers, building regulation consultants, building surveyors, certifying authorities, consent authorities, dangerous goods/hazardous industry consultants, fire protection installers and consultants, fire safety engineers, government authorities, hydraulic consultants, other engineers, other fire agencies, public agencies and bodies, regulatory authorities, risk analysts and the like.
|Revised application forms (13/02/2017)
Some FRNSW forms have undergone minor amendment. The 'Informal consultation' process and form has been changed to FRNSW meeting to reduce any confusion.
|New informal consultation process (15/12/2016)
A new 'Informal consultation (meeting)' process has been added superseding the previous request for consultation form.
|Revised technical information sheet (18/11/2016)
The FRNSW compatible hose couplings has been revised to Version 05.
- Lodge a fire safety statement
- Lodge a fire safety certificate
- Connect an automatic fire alarm
- Lodge an emergency plan
- Lodge radiation gauge notification
- Lodge notification of group home premises
- Lodge fire safety complaint
- Comment on an occupied building
- Request a maritime lease inspection
- Request a joint inspection
- Fire safety guidelines
- Public consultation documents
- Submitting plans and specifications to FRNSW
- Using FRNSW forms
- Fees and charges
- Online payments
- Statement of business ethics
- About the Fire Safety Branch